Duncan Clark junk at
Thu Nov 14 07:25:00 EST 2002

Historians believe that in newspost
<aquifn$h7t$1 at> on Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Richard Buick
<Richard.Buick at> penned the following literary
>If anyone is wanting a custom made antibody I know of a fantastic company
>that offer a great service:

Given that you work for them, of course you think it is fantastic.

The fact is you broke all the newsgroup rules by advertising your
company on a bionet newsgroup.

You may well be a useful company but this is still blatant SPAM and as
such is barred by bionet.

Advertise in a magazine or by mailshot and not by abusing a bionet

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.