What's wrong with my news reader?

EK khatipovNO-SPAM at NO-SPAMuchicago.edu
Wed Nov 20 13:19:07 EST 2002

My news reader (Outlook Express 6, W2K OS) started acting weirdly lately. I
can see only messages posted in a last couple of days. I checked the
settings (Tools > Options > Maintenance), and there is nothing in there that
would cause such a behavior. The only thing I changed recently was the
storage folder for the emails and news from the default C:\Documents and
Settings etc.-etc. to the folder on another logical disk. Has anybody
experience anything like that before? Is it a known bug? Changing the
storage folder back to the default did not solve the problem. Any
suggestions?
Emir