Which is the best program for promoter predictions.

Nagarajan Lakshmanan lakshmanan1 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 20 22:09:32 EST 2002

Dear all,

I see that there are several promoter prediction programs available
on the web.  I am looking for an ideal program to predict potential
promoters on human genome sequence.  I would appreciate if someone
share their experience and expertise with a computer program that
could accurately  predict potential  promoters of a given human
genome sequence.  Your opinion and inputs are highly valued by our
research group.  Thanks.

--
Naga Lakshmanan
Lawrence Livermore National Lab.