Help! ethidium bromide accident!

S.Ballal ballal_sv at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:10:21 EST 2002

Dear Pedro,
I guess David has told you most of the things about EtBR. The possible
harm it can do is really very very less, esp the amount used in gels.
I had seen much  worse accident with powdered EtBr spreading all over
the lab spilled from a hand of a user.  Fortunately they all healthy
till date (about 5 years now)

So don't worry and enjoy.

S.Ballal
http://www.indusbio.co.in