Primer design

Phoenix ddboyboy at she.com
Thu Nov 28 12:04:04 EST 2002

Thanks very much : )
I'll try that software

Another question want to ask
I would like to know the succcessful rate of the primers designed by primer
3 in PCR?
Coz i usually fail in PCR if i decide primer by myself and need to order
several pairs of primers : (
so i wonder if there is any good software for primer design at the beginning

"Tom Anderson" <univ0938 at herald.ox.ac.uk> ?????
news:Pine.OSF.4.44.0211272353430.9705-100000 at ermine.ox.ac.uk...