making Fc-fusion protein

Wolfgang Schechinger hubahopp at gmx.de
Fri Oct 4 04:43:02 EST 2002

If there's no commercial (or clone by phone) vector avaiblable, yes. For
strategies, you might check the papers by Steve Roffler (he describes thow
to make a fusion of a ScFv with an enzyme - not exactly what you want, but
it should give you some clues)

Most likely those two references

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
ds=10694815&dopt=Abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
ds=11283914&dopt=Abstract

or check his other publications (query pubmed with Roffler-S at
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=&DB=PubMed)

Regards,

Wo

At 06:57 04.10.2002 -0000, mamasuda at gan2.res.ncc.go.jp wrote:

>Does anybody know how to make a protein fused to the Fc portion of human
IgG ? I know that vectors containing GFP, V5, His, or flag-tag are
commercially available. But, I have not seen any commercially available
vector containing Fc portion of human IgG. Do I have to obtain cDNA coding
IgG Fc first?

>http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_molbio_methds-reagnts&b
egin=0

---