making Fc-fusion protein

Wolfgang Schechinger hubahopp at
Fri Oct 4 04:43:02 EST 2002

If there's no commercial (or clone by phone) vector avaiblable, yes. For
strategies, you might check the papers by Steve Roffler (he describes thow
to make a fusion of a ScFv with an enzyme - not exactly what you want, but
it should give you some clues)

Most likely those two references

or check his other publications (query pubmed with Roffler-S at

At 06:57 04.10.2002 -0000, mamasuda at wrote:
>Does anybody know how to make a protein fused to the Fc portion of human
IgG ? I know that vectors containing GFP, V5, His, or flag-tag are
commercially available. But, I have not seen any commercially available
vector containing Fc portion of human IgG. Do I have to obtain cDNA coding
IgG Fc first?