generating a cDNA library

leeza310 at aol.com leeza310 at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 07:51:14 EST 2002

Hello-

I am trying to generate a normalized [equalized] cDNA library. I have utilized a kit to generate the library and alothouhg, initially, the protocol was useful, I have found that I am unable to transform E. coli DH5-alpha cells w/the cDNA ligate.

The second problem is that I am having difficulty normalizingthe library using HAP chromatography!

PLEASE:  Any tried and true protocols for generating the library and normalizing it will be greatly appreciated!

Please e-mail me at Leeza310 at aol.com

Appreciatively,

Liz

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_molbio_methds-reagnts&begin=0