Water-powered vacuum pumps?

C Coward cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 07:34:40 EST 2002

We're after one of those things you put on a tap to generate a vacuum
(well, reduced ressure for aspiration at least). Any idea of any (UK)
sources? I've had a look in the Fisher & Sigma catalogues, but  can't see
anything appropriate (but then again, I don't really know what they're
likely to be called).



More information about the Methods mailing list