Water-powered vacuum pumps?

Dave dKnorr_is.at_lynxgenDOTcom at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 10:58:56 EST 2002

"C Coward" <cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:ao17p0$mjg$1 at pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk...
> We're after one of those things you put on a tap to generate a vacuum
> (well, reduced ressure for aspiration at least). Any idea of any (UK)
> sources? I've had a look in the Fisher & Sigma catalogues, but  can't see
> anything appropriate (but then again, I don't really know what they're
> likely to be called).

The VWR catalogue lists a couple of items that look like what you're looking
for.  Found by searching for "aspirator" and poking around in the faucets
and lab bench sinks and stuff.

2 models:  (1)Aspirator    B01275        (VWR#) VF-0510-00
                 (2)Aspirator   CTB01275    (VWR#) 59382-098



More information about the Methods mailing list