Gene Synthesis by overlap PCR

Duncan Clark junk at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 08:31:08 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

I intend to produce a 750 bp product with optimal codon usage using
80-100mer oligos using minimal cycling proof-reading PCR. I've done
450bp before with 50mers but need a bit longer this time.

In the past I have designed the oligos one by one using Oligo5. Now I
can do the same for this gene but wonder if anyone knows of a,
presumably, web based tool that will do all oligos automatically
obviously minimising dimers etc etc

Many thanks

Duncan
they go flying by.