Antibody buffer: Why does my recipe have such high osmo?

tmorris at uhnres.utoronto.ca tmorris at uhnres.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 16 17:32:26 EST 2002

Yes these are fixed, permeablized cells, so the the reduced background explanation is probably it. I'll play with it and see if this makes a difference to my preps /antibodies, although non-spec staining isn't usually a problem.

Thanks,

Rubic

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts&begin=0