stripping dig northerns

jon at jon at
Thu Oct 17 10:56:32 EST 2002

Dear RSPathis,

I use 2*SSC 0.1% SDS just off boiling (wrap a couple of paper towels around the bottle so you don't burn your hands!), and I do this twice with 100-200mL for 15-20 minutes.

I have most of my protocol for DIG down here:

If you want to discuss your protocol, or improvements you have made then you can also look here:

best wishes,

Dr Jon Rees