Whitmore Oil

Bernie Cohen b.l.cohen at bio.gla.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 05:05:18 EST 2002

G & W Gurr, suppliers of stains and other reagents for histology, etc.
(later absorbed by BDH, by Merck and by VWR) used to supply this oil. My
stock is exhausted and, unexpectedly, I wish to obtain more, but have no
information about its specification. Searches for informative catalogues
have failed, hence this message. If anyone has information about this
product I will be pleased to hear from them.

Note that there is in the USA a 'Whitmore Oil company'. This company may
have been the source of Gurr's supply but, if so, they have no available
record of what was supplied.

BLC

--
Bernie Cohen