ASSISTANCE NEEDED

LIVING HOPE MINISTRY livinghopeministry at ureach.com
Mon Sep 2 11:34:09 EST 2002

                      LIVING HOPE MINISTRY
         No. 26 Ilupeju Bye-pass, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the General Overseer of the above-mentioned ministry, we
also have a Charity and Rehabilitation Home attached to our
Ministry. This is run by assistance from the Public and Houses
of God like yours.

We have about a two hundred and eighty children below the ages
of ten even those above thirty. These children were picked up
from places like bomb blast, accident spots, refuse depots,
deserted homes, canals and bushes etc, and some brought in by
good Samaritans. These numbers are on a steady increase day by
day.

We are therefore requesting for assistance from far and wide
individuals and corporate bodies alike. High inflationary rate
couple with heavy economic hardship and unstable political
situation has bought untold hardship and suffering to our
benefactors and of course the running of the home.

As a result of these, we need about US$ 30,000.00 to meet up
this demand and save the souls of these innocent ones. The Lord
said “Give and it shall be given unto thee”.

Any amount donated will be appreciated so that these less
privileged children and adults will live. This will also be put
into the areas of good accommodation, feeding, meditation and
education. Replacement of beds, foams bed sheets, clothing,
wheel chairs and repair of our water treatment plant and
vehicles broken down some two years ago.

We are counting on your support and may God bless you as you
assist this home, cos "God loves a cheerful giver". And givers
never lack.

Thanks and God bless.

________________________		_______________________
MRS. MARGRET OKON			   SISTER TOYIN JAMES

                      PASTOR JOSEPH U. JAMES
                         General Overseer

N.B:  We advice you to send whatever which you can afford to
this account no. below and reach us on 234-1-7747619, 234 8023117669 or through Western Union Money Transfer or email us
at livinghopeministry at ureach.com

Bankers:    Eko International Bank
	    Zenith International Bank
	    Union Bank of Nigeria Plc