Mycoplasma Elimination

Thu Sep 5 12:34:43 EST 2002

I once did literature search when I had a similar problem, and found out
that BM-cyclin is more efficient, which influenced me in purchasing this
product. It does work well, but the procedure is a bit long (something like
2 weeks at least), but it is worth the time, especially if you want to be
sure to completely eliminate mycoplasma. You might not need to purchase the
mycoplasma detection kit that they recommend, because in many cases a simple
DAPI staining allows to see mycoplasma dna in the cell cytoplasm.
Emir

news:al7kd8$cmu$1 at sun3.bham.ac.uk...