How to get a sufficent DNA from gel for ligation?

JonnyR9 jonnyr9 at
Mon Sep 16 12:34:51 EST 2002

I regularly use the APBiotech GFX gel extraction kit from gels made
and run with TAE buffer (Tris-acetate EDTA, look it up),

The yields are grrreat- but don't elute with TE, use hot water (60C)

If you are eluting DIG-labelled probes, add 1% SDS to your water,