Cloning problem

JSUPolek jsupolek at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 11:12:59 EST 2002

I know it ligated because I performed an enzyme assay on the insert product.
It only stays in the plasmid for a short time.  The insert has not been
sequenced, and is suspected of having an inverted repeat (which the Gibco folks
said could be the culprip, but I dunno....I'm skeptical of those folks.  I hear
them thumbing through countless pages to find an answer they think will satisfy
me.)  I don't have a problem with taking the time to figure it out, but I'm
trying to graduate and need to write up all of my resarch.  Has anyone tried
Stratagene's Sure line with unstable inserts?  How well did it work?  Thanks