cell arrestation in metafase

Thu Sep 19 11:22:20 EST 2002

check e.g. the book
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0199633940/qid=1032452082/sr=1
-7/ref=sr_1_7/104-2218752-9340762?v=glance&s=books

ISBN 0-19-963395-9 or ISBN 0-19-963394-0
HELA cells arrest permanently in metaphase. So, you should probably use
another method to select metaphase cells, a.go. physical methods like
centrifugal elutriation, or use another cell line that does not arrest
permanently.

Emir

news:1032433534.3d89af7e3753f at webmail.kuleuven.ac.be...