Salting out RNA

Fabius F at #deleteme#.com
Tue Aug 26 16:42:52 EST 2003

Well, thanks it's an intersting link,
but what i'm looking for is a method that permit me to precipitate proteins
(like [NaCl]=6M) and  DNA together (like...?)and to leave RNA in the
solution.
After elimination of the pellet, the precipitation of RNA from remaining
solution can be do also with LiCl  instead of   isopropanol, but I think
that also if can be useful  it's not the point.
Any other suggestion?
Thanks for now.

--Fabio Di Benedetto
FabioDB@#DeleteMe#katamail.com