GSH Assay

Sabya biswas.16 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 28 09:13:45 EST 2003

Thanks but monochlorobimane requires a fluorescent plate reader which we
don't have. So I'm looking for a colorimetric method. Lit surveys turned up
several methods but in very old journals, which again we couldn't find. Also
there seems to be a lot of controversy re ideal method, especially in
derivatization of samples. Can anyone throw some light on this?

Thanks

Sabya
"Greg Pankhurst" <g.pankhurst at spamblock.cfi.unsw.edu.spamblock.au> wrote in
message