GSH Assay

Sabya biswas.16 at
Thu Aug 28 09:13:45 EST 2003

Thanks but monochlorobimane requires a fluorescent plate reader which we
don't have. So I'm looking for a colorimetric method. Lit surveys turned up
several methods but in very old journals, which again we couldn't find. Also
there seems to be a lot of controversy re ideal method, especially in
derivatization of samples. Can anyone throw some light on this?

"Greg Pankhurst" <g.pankhurst at> wrote in
news:1g0eb70.vqg0fev5i6dcN%g.pankhurst at