Get rid of DNA?

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at nmsu.edu
Tue Feb 18 11:01:24 EST 2003

Naturally, the protien-bound strecthes of DNA will be resistant to DNase
treatment! So, the logical step would be to dissociate the bound DNA by varying
the salt conc. followed by DNase treatment.  The exact procedure and salt will
have to be empirically determined.

--
Hiranya S. Roychowdhury, Ph.D.
Coll. Asst. Professor,