what are some of the most common, best quality transfection reagents?

Brain Cells lifeisgoodhere at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:16:45 EST 2003

Ok Wo,

Here is my contract.  I have just paid you in life units, one unit is the
amount, and the unit is defined as:

Its equivalent to the time I invested to write this post.  Which is actually
a small piece of my life, approximately 1 / 100,000,000 of my life
expectency.

Thanks.

news:3.0.6.32.20030223011127.007fc940 at pop.gmx.net...