Protocol for identification of unknown bacteria

Scott J. Coutts scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au
Fri Mar 14 20:09:05 EST 2003

Yeah, I just got that too. Hey Des, you're not at the Baker Institute at
the moment are you? I know your email address isnt a baker mail adress,
but I'm from Monash and I recieved that same email as you but it says
it's from "Khoa.Ngo at med.monash.edu.au" (which is the same domain as
where I mail from).

Wierd. I dont know how the comes back from a newsgroup post?! It didnt
even go by email.

--
Scott J. Coutts
  Bacterial Pathogenesis Research Group