Alternative to RNAi?

EK khatipovNO-SPAM at NO-SPAMuchicago.edu
Wed Mar 19 19:25:22 EST 2003

"Ian A. York" <iayork at panix.com> wrote in message
news:b5b0su$d1c$1 at reader2.panix.com...

-snip-

> Understanding the universe is the final purpose, as far as I'm concerned.

And, why do we need to understand? To apply the knowledge I guess. What is
first, the chicken or the egg? Anyway, this discussion will get us nowhere,
and after all it is not the subject of this thread.

Your point about precise length and free ends is good, although again it
would be nice to know for sure if this is so. Unfortunately, many things in
science are achieved without having a mechanism in mind a priori, but rather
"poking at" or stumbling over things that sometimes cannot be explained.
 - Emir

-snip-