Alternative to RNAi?

Cornelius Fritsch C.Fritsch at DKFZ-Heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 21 06:50:08 EST 2003

A couple of months ago, a German scientist presented a method which was
based on RNA duplices coupled to a cell-permeable peptide. The fusion was
achieved through a linker that was somehow hydrolyzed within the cytoplasm,
thus a) releasing the duplex and b) inhibiting release of the complex from
the cytoplasm upon removal of the excess that was used in the culture medium
for "transduction".

Unfortunately I don't have the details handy, but it should be possible to
find out.

Cornelius

news:b5b0su$d1c$1 at reader2.panix.com...