Alternative to RNAi?

EK matter at does.not
Fri Mar 21 11:23:17 EST 2003

"Cornelius Fritsch" <C.Fritsch at> wrote in message
news:b5eu9h$28re5t$1 at
> A couple of months ago, a German scientist presented a method which was
> based on RNA duplices coupled to a cell-permeable peptide. The fusion was
> achieved through a linker that was somehow hydrolyzed within the
> thus a) releasing the duplex and b) inhibiting release of the complex from
> the cytoplasm upon removal of the excess that was used in the culture
> for "transduction".
> Unfortunately I don't have the details handy, but it should be possible to
> find out.
> Cornelius

Thank you, Cornelius!
You did not mention where was the work presented, or the name of the
researcher (if possible). This information might help me to find the
details. I would also appreciate if you let me know if you stumble across
more info on this person. You can email me directly at em at