Last nights Labmakers SPAM

Duncan Clark junk at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu May 29 04:58:39 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I don't suppose anyone has a phone or fax no. for Labmakers the second
hand equipment auction house, I think based in Canada?

I don't know if any of you were the recipients of over 1000 identical
SPAM e-mails from them last night, sent through what looks like a
Taiwanese relay, but I am distinctly unhappy about it.

Rather than send an e-mail and give them another opportunity to SPAM
that I would rather phone them and give them hell. There is no phone/fax
number or address anywhere on their web site so it's a little difficult
to contact them.

I've never seen such a gross amount of a single SPAM item before.
Labmakers should be blacklisted on all DNS block lists.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.