Fvcp Re: Your H'y_d_roc_0_d_0`n_e refill is ready

rich blackshear 0005644986 at tqmi.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 05:20:39 EST 2004

reksihwe  ritger  poek

Our online shop is your source for locating many prescription drugs without
a prior prescription in comp1iance with FDA regulations.

If you need X.an at x, V@|ium, Vi`c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

Will ship worldwide.

J B http://wrx.a.dainetfr.com/pgpho/index.htm

Drop me: http://jagcgm.jjn.dainetfr.com/pgpho/rm.html
Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
By the time John pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken.
"You've got to have a room somewhere." he pleaded. "Or just a bed--I don't
care where.""Well, I do have a double room with one occupant," admitted the
manager," and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth,
he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the
past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you.""No problem," the tired traveler
assured him. "I'll take it."The next morning, John came down to breakfast
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. When asked about how he slept, he replied,
"Never better."The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy
snoring, then?""Nope. I shut him up in no time.""How'd you manage that?""He
was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," John said. "I
went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful.' With
that he sat up all night watching me."
yobanash9choufuek05jutugote,shuuya teiido.

---