Kpu H'y_d_roc_0_d_0`n_e - Order Meds From Home Now

elroy niceswander alexiadacpano at yahoo.gr
Sun Apr 4 03:27:50 EST 2004

hacksen  jbosters  inla  ippissis  karaganda

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a.ppro`ved prescriptions.

V`ic0-din Chea.p

Overnight sh.ipping

http://ubxdcl.net.qw34esd.com/?p=8089

Be relaxed and happy!

No thanks:  http://lwun.lwc.12qaw3s.com/a.html

Bertha was a very pretty girl. Quite a lot of young men wanted to marry
her, but she was not satisfied with any of  them. One day, one of the young
men came to visit her and asked her to become his wife. She answered, "No,
John,I won't marry you.I want to marry a man who is famous, who can play
music m sing and dance very well, who can tell interesting stories, who does
not smoke or drink , who stays at home in the evenings and who stops talking
when I'm tired of listening."The young man got up, took his coat and went to
the door, but before he left the house, he turned and said to Bertha, "It
isn't a man you're looking for. It's a television set."
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out
some of the rules: "The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught
breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued, "Anybody
caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a
third time will cost you a fine of $180. Are there any questions?"At this
point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season pass?"
yaeyama9fukkuuse05yuttari,upshilon nukinde.

---