RACE PCR Kit Recommendations Please

tvink lullo at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 16 04:15:32 EST 2004

HI,

We tried several kits / methods and in our hands the SMART RACE
technology of BD is the best (no affiliation). It is expemnsive but it
works  most of the time for 5'RACE (we never tried 3' RACE). You can
scale down the recommended volumes down to 5 microl. If you wanna do
lots of RACES you can even order their smart RACE oligo custom made to
bring down the costs. Hope this helps.

Grtz Tom