imager for "quantitative" ECL detection--recommendation?

Michael L. Sullivan mlsulliv at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:21:23 EST 2004

Kyle,

I've been using Bio-Rad's Chemidoc system (no affiliation) both for
gel documentation and also for chemiluminescent detection for Western
blots using CDP-star chemistry.  I only occasionally do
quantification, but that has worked reasonably well-- the limitations
had more to do with the limitations of quantifying western blots than
on the instrumentation.

Mike

--

Michael L. Sullivan, Ph.D