Invitation to Italy (and Sweden) vip/ba
pescara at vreme.yubc.net
Fri Apr 30 09:03:16 EST 2004
Dear Potential Speaker of the IPSI-2004 Pescara:
I am happy to invite you to be a speaker at the VIP Scientific Forum of the International IPSI-2004 PESCARA Conference in Italy (IPSI = Internet, Processing, Systems for e-education/e-business, and Interdisciplinaries), to be held in the hotel Castello Chiola from July 28 till August 2, 2004. Detailed program and all relevant information are given at the web: www.internetconferences.net.
Castello Chiola is a century IX castle on the top of a hill, with a sea view; best Italian beaches around Pescara are only about 10km away. This is our former L'Aquila conference relocated to a place which is much more attractive and convenient. Opening keynote: Professor Michael Flynn, from Stanford University.
Abstract (100 words) = April 30, 2004
Full Papers = May 10, 2004
Paper Acceptance Notification = May 20, 2004
Hotel Payment = May 30, 2004
Fee Payment = June 10, 2004
If you are not able to accept this invitation, our next meeting is in Sweden (Stockholm Grand Hotel) and your are invited (for details see www.internetconferences.net, and let us know if you are interested, by sending email to stockholm at internetconferences.net).
The IPSI-2004 PESCARA conference is limited to about 100 attendees (physical capacity of hotel Castello Chiola congress center), and only plenary sessions will be organized. So far, many more researchers expressed an interest to come, which means that a number of submissions will have to be rejected. Still, new submissions are more than welcome.
In addition to other programs, a special VIP Scientific Forum is also organized. Talks of the VIP Scientific Forum are open to all participants (other fori include the High Tech Forum and Talented Students Forum).
Please submit your title/abstract (which means that you have committed to participate if your paper is accepted), as soon as convenient for you,because we will be accepting papers until the limit is reached.
The major goal of this forum is to establish a podium for a fruitful exchange of the newest scientific ideas, and that is why your participation is extremely important to all of us. Only elite researchers and professionals are invited.
If you like to accept this invitation, please send email (with title, 100-word abstract, and affiliation)
to pescara at internetconferences.net
Conditions of this invitation are as follows:
1. Duration of your slot is 30 minutes (20 to 25 minutes for your talk, and the rest for discussions).
2. You are financially responsible:
(a) For the air ticket to arrive to Italy, and for the local transportation to arrive to the conference site (Hotel Castello Chiola).
(b) For the hotel/breakfast cost.
If you like to stay in the Castello Chiola hotel, the minimum stay is 5 days, from July 28 noon till August 2 noon, and the prepayment for all 5 days has to be done, as indicated above, before May 30, 2004 (only 30 rooms are available for sale, so you have to hurry up). The prices are as follows:
one person in a single room = e600,
two persons in a double room = e800,
three persons in a triple room, E15 extra per day.
four persons in a quad room, E30 extra per day.
If you like to stay in an outside hotel (in which case you can save considerably on your budget), you are entitled to a E100 insurance (both by participants and their accompanying persons), payable directly to the hotel Chiola.
Please, remember that hotel Chiola has only 30 rooms for sale, and most attendees will have to stay in Pescara (25km or 30min by public busses) or better in the nearby Silvi Marina (15km or 15min by public busses, operating from 6am till 11pm). Busses are to be taken to the center of Loreto Aprutino, and the hotel is five minutes walking uphill (to the top of the hill). Of course, rent-a-car is the most convenient solution (there is a parking on the top of the hill).
(c) For the conference fee (e400).
3. The conference fee covers a professional reviewing process, the conference program, a book of abstracts, a CD with full papers, a welcome dinner on the arrival day, coffee/tea breaks, and access to all professional and social activities of the IPSI-2004 PESCARA. The fee is e300 for past participants of IPSI conferences who agree to review 12 papers per year.
4. For paper layout format, you are free to select any format that meets your needs and esthetical criteria. Your paper will be reviewed, with the major intention to provide you with a feedback that can help improve the quality.
5. Full papers are limited to maximum 1MB and minimum 4 pages.
6. The scope of the conference is relatively wide: Informatics, Internet, Computer Science and Engineering, Interdisciplinary Research, MBA, Internet aspects of Medicine, Education, Management, Law, etc. Of course, traditional Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Engineering Physics, or BioEngineering and Environment Protection, too.
7. Late payments, both for the hotel Castello Chiola and the fee, extra 10 percent, and on the spot, extra 20 percent.
Prof. Dr. V. Milutinovic,
If you are not able to attend IPSI BgD conferences, you may like to submit a paper for one of the IPSI BgD journals. Please, check the web (www.internetjournals.net) and write to us at the email address given on the web. Thank you!
PS - Please tell us if you cannot come to this conference, but you plan to come to a future scientific non-profit conference organized by IPSI BgD. If you would like not to receive information about our conferences, please let us know.
More information about the Methods