Research paper management

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Aug 19 09:56:03 EST 2004

Maybe I haven't have enough coffee this morning, so I apologize, but I'm not
sure I see the problem here.   There are plenty of reference managers out
there.   I was a devoted user of Papyrus but have found it necessary to
switch to Reference Manager.   I am not a fan of Endnote in any capacity.
R_Manager will keep the links to the article and PubMed citation.   When you
download PDF's you have to be judicious else you'll clog your hard drive.
I never accept the journals name for the PDF and invariably end up renaming
the PDF anyway.

Hope this helps,

David