Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

Hawking Q. Sarnoff acespace22 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:40:39 EST 2004

>Lauri Rupert Luann Thelma Nestor Emmanuel Dante Annette

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Lee.1500-programs.biz/?Randall

>To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
>Expect poison from standing water.
>If something can go wrong it will.
>The good life is one inspired by life and guided by knowledge.
>Nine tenths of education is encouragement.
>A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
>The only way to reach your long range goals is through achieving your short range objectives.
>Behold the child, by nature's kindly law, pleased with a rattle, tickled with a straw.
>I go on working for the same reason that a hen goes on laying eggs.
>Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.
>Hate pollutes the mind.
>Happiness is a perfume which you cannot pour on someone without getting some on yourself.
>Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
>Church is the only place where someone speaks to me and I do not have to answer back.
>Oh, how powerfully the magnet of illusion attracts.
>There's a fine line between character building and soul destroying.
>When all are wrong, everyone is right.
>We might come closer to balancing the Budget if all of us lived closer to the Commandments and the Golden Rule.
>No artist work is so high, so noble, so grand, so enduring, so important for all time, as the making of character is a child.

---