Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

Gimmickry R. Julio abhutra at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:35:50 EST 2004

>Esperanza Olen Bessie Teri Hilary Dewitt Rolando Karla

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Clarice.1500-programs.biz/?Patty

>A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
>We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
>Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.
>High aims form high characters, and great objects bring out great minds.
>We know that we have passed from death into life, because we love... [1 John 3:14]
>We would rather speak badly of ourselves than not talk about ourselves at all.
>Man will never be enslaved by machinery if the man tending the machine be paid enough.
>I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome.
>Do it now. Then it's done.
>A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.
>It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.
>What is an expert? Someone who is twenty miles from home.
>The charms of the passing woman are generally in direct proportion to the swiftness of her passing.
>The boy was as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
>Grief is only the memory of widowed affections.
>Intuition becomes increasingly valuable in the new information society precisely because there is so much data.
>Leap, and the net will appear.
>Sometimes the best gain is to lose.
>Let us choose to believe something good can happen.

---