home-made miniprep tips

song weining sweining2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 20:09:36 EST 2004

I vaguely remember that an article was published in
Analytical Biochemistry some time ago describing
home-made miniprep tips. However, I could not find it
again on this journal's site after some searches.
I think it was just a normal type of filter with the
tips but I cannot recall the details. Maybe I got the
journal wrong.
I would appreciate if someone who saw this article
post some details here so I can chase it.

Do you Yahoo!?