HPLC Autosampler

P.W. at James Lab wiehlp at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:01:42 EST 2004

Hello, Excuse me if I've posted to the wrong group. I've inherited a
HPLC autosampler. It is a TosoHaas TSK-6080 Autosampler. I know the
company has been bought out, but I'm looking for the instruction manual
for it. I have chapters 1 to 8 of the manual, but the important parts
(chapter 9) on interfacing it with a new HPLC are missing. does anyone
have the complete manual or the diagram for the port and signal voltages
                                               Thank you. Paul W.

---