HPLC Autosampler

P.W. at James Lab wiehlp at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 11 16:48:58 EST 2004

situation. Iraq could readily become a combination of Tonkin
Gulf, L.B.J., Vietnam, Nixon, Cambodia, Watergate, and Impeachment63 all
over again, rolled into one, and accelerated. History repeating itself
as both a tragedy and a farce.64 Only this time the American Peace
Movement is ready. We have seen this elitist "game" of Machiavellian
Power Politics before. Once again, it is up to the common sense and
decency of the American People to stop it. Our alternative is an
American Empire in Eurasia and an American Police State at home. The
Thousand Year Nazi Reich was purportedly defending its "homeland" too.65

	Notes

1. See, e.g., Rahul Mahajan, Full Spectrum Dominance 108 (2003).

2. Shadia B. Drury, The Political Ideas of Leo Strauss (1988); Leo
Strauss and the American Right (1999). See also Alain Frachon & Daniel
Vernet, The Strategist and the Philosopher: Leo Strauss and Albert
Wohlstetter, Le Monde, April 16, 2003, translated into English by Norman
Madarasz on Counterpunch.org., June 2, 2003.

3. See also David Brock, Blinded by the Right (2002).

4. George E. Curry & Trevor W. Coleman, Hijacking Justice, Emerge,