HPLC Autosampler

P.W. at James Lab wiehlp at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 11 16:14:36 EST 2004

in extenso. But it reads like a Nazi war planning document that
could have been introduced into evidence before the Nuremberg Tribunal.

Certainly its most odious language is: ". . . we recognize that our best
defense is a good offense. . ." In other words, the United States
government has publicly admitted in an official government document that
it is now prepared to wage offensive warfare against its chosen
adversaries around the world irrespective of the requirements of the
United Nations Charter, the Kellogg-Briand Peace Pact, as well as the
Nuremberg Charter, Judgment, and Principles, inter alia. I could file
this official U.S. government document with the International Court of
Justice in The Hague as proof-positive that it is now the official
policy of the United States government to wage criminal wars of
aggression against other U.N. member states in violation of the most
elementary principles of the contemporary international legal order that
would be too numerous to list here. What lawyers call an "Admission
Against Interest." Basically, the Bush Jr. administration has officially
incriminated the United States of America under international law and
practice. The arrogance of Power! Which usu