clustering/distances for unrelated sequences
isen at plantpath.wisc.edu
Sat Dec 11 17:00:54 EST 2004
Society and the Challenge to a
Democratic Jurisprudence (January 2001).
5. Francis A. Boyle, Bush's Banana Republic, Counterpunch.org, Oct. 11,
6. Francis A. Boyle, Biowarfare, Terror Weapons and the U.S.: Home
Brew?, Counterpunch.org, April 25, 2002.
7. See Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy (2003), at 5 et
8. See Chomsky on Miseducation (Donald Macedo ed. 2000).
9. Francis A. Boyle, Take Sharon to The Hague, Counterpunch.org, June 6,
10. White House Press Release, President Discusses the Future of Iraq,
Washington Hilton Hotel, Feb. 26, 2003.
11. Nasser H. Aruri, Dishonest Broker, 193-216 (2003). See also Tanya
Reinhart, Israel/Palestine (2002); Cheryl A. Rubenberg, The Palestinians
12. Norman Solomon, The Habits of Highly Deceptive Media (1999); Noam
Chomsky, Media Control (1997).
13. Seymour M. Hersh, Selective Intelligence, New Yorker, May 8, 2003;
Michael Lind, The Weird Men Behind George W. Bush's War, New Statesman -
London, April 7, 2003; Julian Borger, The Spies Who Pushed for War, The
Guardian, July 17, 2003.
14. Machiavelli, The Prince 147 (M. Musa trans. & ed. 1964): ". . . and
men are so simple-minded and so dominated by their present needs that
one who deceives will always find one who will allow himself to be
deceived." This Bilingual Edition of The Prin
More information about the Methods