HPLC Autosampler

P.W. at James Lab wiehlp at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 11 16:44:10 EST 2004

Blacks, Latinos and Whites off to kill and be killed in
Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere. Just like their elitist predecessors
did a generation ago in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Class warfare
indeed. Finally, in September 2002 the Bush Jr. administration adopted
and officially approved "the National Security Strategy of the United
States," that was transmitted to the U.S. Congress as a declaration of
official policy by the United States of America, fully embracing this
reprehensible, criminal, and Nazi doctrine of preventive warfare.38 I
will not waste the reader's precious time here analyzing this criminal
document in extenso. But it reads like a Nazi war planning document that
could have been introduced into evidence before the Nuremberg Tribunal.

Certainly its most odious language is: ". . . we recognize that our best
defense is a good offense. . ." In other words, the United States
government has publicly admitted in an official government document that
it is now prepared to wage offensive warfare against its chosen
adversaries around the world irrespective of the requirements of the
United Nations Charter, the Kellogg-Briand Peace Pact, as well as the
Nuremberg Charter, Judgment, and Principles, inter alia. I could file
this official U.S. government document with the International Court of
Justice in The Hague as proof-positive that it is now the official
policy of the United States government to wage criminal wars of
aggression against other U.N. member states in violation of the most
elementary principles of the contemporary international legal order that
would be too numerous to list here. What lawyers call an "Admission
Against In