HPLC Autosampler

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Mon Dec 13 11:25:10 EST 2004

In article <97101976F8A044468CA74FE11883B90E074963E6 at VISTA.roswellpark.org>,
Jayakumar, R <R.Jayakumar at RoswellPark.org> wrote:
>I am getting huge numbers of these mails (a sample attached below) which
>seems to be junk articles send by someone through an automated reply.  I
>have no idea what they are.  But if someone is doing this, please stop
>it.  This is a science newsgroup, and we are not interested to fill our
>mailboxes with spams like this.
>   What doth your interest in spoiling our day?

This is from "HipCrime", a long-term net vandal who has spent years trying
to destroy the net-abuse newsgroups by flooding them with gibberish like
this.  If your newsreader allows it, killfile crossposts to "net-abuse"
and they will disappear.  I don't know what you can do if you're getting
this by mail list.

Ian