Retroviral promoter : next to my Promoter

P.C. PC at no.email.sorry
Tue Feb 3 01:08:31 EST 2004

everything is possible; at this level of detail you really have to do an
experiment (often to realize that all you were guessing before was wrong).

retroviruses have played their role in the evolution (and continue to do
so), expression of your gene might have been affected in humans.

did you try mouse and fish?

Peter