E. coli containing RK212.1 donor?

C Coward cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 09:57:17 EST 2004

We are interested in using conjugative transfer to move plasmids from E.
coli into Campylobacter. Groups have previously used E. coli harbouring
RK212.1 as donor to do this and I'm wondering whether anyone knows of a
source or could send us a suitable strain.

TIA

Chris

Dr. Chris Coward                           |        Tel: +44 1223 765811
University of Cambridge                    |        Fax: +44 1223 765802
Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine |        E-mail: cc122 at cam.ac.uk
Madingley Road, Cambridge                  |
CB3 0ES                                    |
England                                    |