bargain brand autorad film

Michael L. Sullivan mlsulliv at facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:32:50 EST 2004

Does anybody have experience with non name brand film for
autoradiography?  I know that Daigger and RPI both offer autorad film
that is a lot less expensive than Kodak or Fuji products.  I'm
planning on using it for library screening projects, and so I don't
think I need anything that's extraordinarily sensitive or ultra high
resolution.  These less expensive products sound appealing for this
sort of application, especially since this is about all I think I
will use film for.  Most everything else I do digitally but I still
like film for picking plaques!

I welcome any input.

Thanks,

Mike