total RNA from GL15 cells

cloningman xxxgifalone at
Sun Feb 15 13:19:19 EST 2004

Well, first of all, thanx for answer.
I need to set up conditions for comparative semi-quantitative RT-PCR using
correlated and very expensive cells so my boss told me to try GL15 to
calculate initial parameters to perform RT-PCR.
Ambion tells that from 12500 eukaryotic cells the best total RNA extraction
yelds <50ng, but I wanted confirm for that.
Thanks so much.

xxxgifalone at (remove xxx)

news:402c48cd.23820590 at