Removal of DNA after isolation of Total nucleic acid?

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at nmsu.edu
Fri Feb 20 12:11:20 EST 2004

You can buy RNAse-free DNase from a good supplier.

It is also better if you used low-pH phenol extraction which removes most of
the DNA from the prep. Thre are also kits available from various suppliers that
will leave you only with RNA from a total NA prep.

--
Hiranya S. Roychowdhury, Ph.D.
Coll. Asst. Professor,