Ultra low temperature freezer

Vince Mulholland Vince.Mulholland at sasa.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Jul 20 07:29:51 EST 2004

Does anyone have any opinions on recent models of -80°C freezers. I have a
couple of weeks to decide which type to get. I have only limited experience
of ultra-low temp freezers, and most of this was looking at much older
models. I have my own prejudices, but they may be rather out of date now.

The makes of freezer we are looking at are:

	New Brunswick (Premium)
	Sanyo (VIP)
	Thermo (Forma 900)
	Jouan (VXS)
	ilShin
	Revco (Elite)

Any opinions would be gratefully received,

Vince Mulholland

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free
---