UV-Vis spec recommendations

Dirk Müller Kraweel at web.de
Tue Jun 8 03:14:16 EST 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:14:33 +0000 (UTC), lhom at OCF.Berkeley.EDU (Louis
Hom) wrote:

We have a Uvicon XS photometer (bougth by Bio-Tek in Germany) and we a
lot of problems with both machine and (the not existing) service. Our
second machine is quite old, a Uvicon 860 from Kontron, however it
works very fine.
Dirk...