Qhpspt your Rx informati0n is included.

marlin lavoie herminacarr at z6.com
Thu Jun 10 13:12:06 EST 2004

addredirline  adacntylib  aliens-like

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the pr.escriptions you need
..

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

* Private and Confidential * D_iscreet Packaging

A T http://nxiu.info.homefee.com/abc/big/

if you dont want to get more em`ails from us:
http://d.info.homefee.com/abc/bigger/rf.html

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the
front door. "Hurry!" she said, "stand in the corner." She quickly rubbed
baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't
move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a
statue."What's this, honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room.
"Oh, it's just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one
for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too." No more was
said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep.
Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen
and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he
said to the 'statue', "eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smiths'
for three days and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."
Before traveling to London on business, an American drove his Rolls Royce
to a bank in the middle of New York to ask for a loan of $5000. He left his
rolls-Royce as collateral. The loan officer accepted and had the car driven
down into the the bank's underground car park for safekeeping. He then
handed the businessman $5000.Two weeks later, the American came back from
London and he went to the bank to return his loan and bring back his car.
"That will be $5000 plus $15.40 in interest," said the loan officer. The man
wrote a cheque and started to walk away."Wait a minute, sir" said the bank
man. "While you were away, I discovered that you are a millionaire. Why in
the world do you need to borrow $5000?"The man smiled. "Where else in New
York could I park my Rolls-Royce for two weeks for only $15.40?"
shuui0myakuhak83yunomoto,gyousent uragaki.

---